[TXT] 悟性逆天,我在霍格沃茨建浮空城 作者:龙与法神 1-362章 TXT下载

[复制链接]
查看355 | 回复2 | 2024-1-9 17:37:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Levin was reborn in a British orphanage. He originally wanted to make his debut with "Harry Potter" and become a copywriter, but
who knew that this was really the world of "Harry Potter".
Fortunately, I have awakened my heaven-defying understanding.
As long as I study, I can understand the spells from all heavens and worlds.
[You watched the Confusion Spell, understood the power of the mind, and awakened your psychic powers]
[You felt the disembodiment, felt pain for this way of traveling, and you understood the dimensional anchor]
[You watched the Animag Si transformed and realized the changes in people and animals. You understood the druid transformation technique]
Hermione: It turns out that there is a god of learning above the top academics.
Professor McGonagall: Transfiguration no longer exists!
Rowena Ravenclaw: Knowledge is power, and he alone truly proves it.
Dumbledore: The founders will regret it, I am the headmaster!
Voldemort: Can I, the mighty Dark Lord, only be a tool?
Myser Energy Core, Floating City Floating Technique, Gravity Reversal Technique, World Weaving Technique...
As Levin learned more and more legendary spells, a huge floating city rose from the ground!

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

szdamon | 2024-1-10 15:25:28 | 显示全部楼层
莱文在英国的一家孤儿院重生。他本来想凭借《哈利·波特》出道,成为一名文案,谁知道这真的是《哈利·波特》的世界。庆幸的是,我觉醒了逆天悟性。只要我学习,诸天万界的符咒我都能领悟。[你观看了混乱咒语,了解了心灵的力量,并觉醒了你的精神力量] [你感受到了离体,感受到了这种旅行方式的痛苦,你了解了次元锚] [你观看了阿尼玛格斯的转变并意识到人和动物的变化。你了解德鲁伊变身术】赫敏:原来在顶尖学者之上还有一位学问之神。麦格教授:变形不再存在!罗威娜·拉文克劳:知识就是力量,只有他才能真正证明这一点。邓布利多:创始人们会后悔的,我是校长!伏地魔:我这个强大的黑魔王只能成为一个工具吗?迈瑟能量核心、浮空城浮空术、重力逆转术、世界编织术……随着莱文学到越来越多的传奇法术,一座巨大的浮空城拔地而起!
回复

使用道具 举报

3389298300 | 2024-1-11 00:01:18 | 显示全部楼层
签到经验
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

主题

回帖

积分

合体修士